Merry Christmas

I'd just like to wish all my fellow Owlstalkers and Wednesdayites everywhere, a Merry Christmas and a Happy and Prosperous New Year.

I've been lucky enough to meet a few of you on my travels this year, and we couldn't hope for a better bunch of supporters. Whenever I see a fellow Wednesdayite, I'm filled with a sense of pride, and a knowing that here is someone who knows my suffering. We have some of the very best and craziest supporters in the land.

A couple of games stood out for me this season, well maybe not the game itself, but the joy of being a Wednesdayite. 1st was Sflaphorpe away in the league cup, when a few supporters were taking turns running onto the pitch, and watching the fat steward trying to chase them.

The 2nd was see-ing Scooby Doo and the other Wednesdayites in fancy dress at Swindon, and looking at the expressions on the faces of some of the locals.

Hopefully a few of you will have finished work, college or whatever now for the Christmas holidays. Have a "good un" and stay safe.

(and spare a thought for me, my last shift should end Christmas Eve morning at 6 a.m. but it usually runs over) :biggrin:

Just a bloke, who used up all his luck in one go when he met his wife.

Merry Christmas mate and all who visit here. Only get over for a couple of games a year so they have to be the highlight. Funny thing in the bad season we had I was over for a three match unbeaten run of one win and two draws. Special thanks to James whoe helped make the visit a great one. I will be over in March next year this time managing to get two homes and two aways in.

Edited by Mickjj