He will play the same side again

Guest Triplej2

just goes to show sometimes the stupidity of wednesday fans that post on here

all this potter and purse bashing is ridiculous

Purse one of the worst signings we've ever had??!! :laugh: absolutely laughable

They're both absolutely w@nk, what's your point?

Alan Irvine team talk :-

" Right lads gather round , good win last week I`m sure were all on a high and want the crowd singing our names . Well this is Sheffield f**kin Wednesday so we`ll not have any of that rubbish , now whats our mantra ? "

Team "Inconsistancy boss"

AI " I can`t hear you "

Team "INCONSISTANCY BOSS"

AI " That`s right incon flippingsistancy , right today we`re playing Exeter , Morrison do not snigger , They are not a mid table league 1 club I have seen videos and they look like a cross between Brazil , Real Madrid and Barcelona so I expect you to treat them as such . Right I want you all to play like you have met down the pub after 15 pints , I don`t want to see any balls to feet , I want them high , I want them long , I want them aimless . Defence do not , I mean DO NOT get goal side of anyone attacking , I want you to show them inside onto their preferred foot , midfield , I want passes sideways and backwards , Potter I want you to take the sting out of any attack we find ourselves in . Attack well lets face it Rooney and Drogba wouldn`t score with how I`m setting us up to play so just run around to keep warm as it`s freezing out there . "

Morison " But boss I love people singing my name "

SILENCE

AI " That was what Heffernan said after I signed him , is that what you want , do you want to be left out just getting 5 minutes here and their ? "

Morrison " No boss I ........"

AI" There is no I in team , there is no I in coach badge now get out their and look like the shambles I know you can be "

Alan Irvine team talk :-

" Right lads gather round , good win last week I`m sure were all on a high and want the crowd singing our names . Well this is Sheffield f**kin Wednesday so we`ll not have any of that rubbish , now whats our mantra ? "

Team "Inconsistancy boss"

AI " I can`t hear you "

Team "INCONSISTANCY BOSS"

AI " That`s right incon flippingsistancy , right today we`re playing Exeter , Morrison do not snigger , They are not a mid table league 1 club I have seen videos and they look like a cross between Brazil , Real Madrid and Barcelona so I expect you to treat them as such . Right I want you all to play like you have met down the pub after 15 pints , I don`t want to see any balls to feet , I want them high , I want them long , I want them aimless . Defence do not , I mean DO NOT get goal side of anyone attacking , I want you to show them inside onto their preferred foot , midfield , I want passes sideways and backwards , Potter I want you to take the sting out of any attack we find ourselves in . Attack well lets face it Rooney and Drogba wouldn`t score with how I`m setting us up to play so just run around to keep warm as it`s freezing out there . "

Morison " But boss I love people singing my name "

SILENCE

AI " That was what Heffernan said after I signed him , is that what you want , do you want to be left out just getting 5 minutes here and their ? "

Morrison " No boss I ........"

AI" There is no I in team , there is no I in coach badge now get out their and look like the shambles I know you can be "

love it just love it.that is about the funniest post i have read on owlstalk. :biggrin:

I hear, on excellent authority, that Liam Palmer is so fed up with AI that he has asked to go out on loan, with a view to leaving asap.

Now I have only seen a few minutes of Palmer playing, to be fair, but he HAS to be a better alternative to Potter when it comes to replacing Coke?

Surely any qualified coach would appreciate that we need energy in central midfield - and Potter will not provide that!

Seems PNE fans were right - no way will youth get a chance whilst AI is our manager.......

Xmas fixtures will see how bad we all know Irvine is. He will actually stick with this line up. Maybe change one. (potter for O'Connor - good move). Problem is how deep the defence plays. Irvine needs 3 wins. No excuses.

Catch 22 unfortunately we win 3 games fantastic. But Irvine stays and gets money to spend.

Apologies to anyone who believes I am wanting defeat to get Irvine out. Far from it. But I can honestly say I have not been convinced over any 3 match spell that we are remotely good enough to go up automatically.

If I was not as fed up while watching em as I am my posts would reflect this.