10% off all merchandise in the Owls Megastore

This is not a wind up question.

Have you had the delivery that you keep mentioning, It's just that, last time I went there was hardly anything on the shelves, I fully understand the why's and wherefore's but don't want to wander down there if there's nowt in.

Also can I use my kids ticket from last Saturday to get a fiver off, I seem to remember reading something about this somewhere.

I know I could ring the shop with these questions but can't be arsed to be honest.

This is not a wind up question.

Have you had the delivery that you keep mentioning, It's just that, last time I went there was hardly anything on the shelves, I fully understand the why's and wherefore's but don't want to wander down there if there's nowt in.

Also can I use my kids ticket from last Saturday to get a fiver off, I seem to remember reading something about this somewhere.

I know I could ring the shop with these questions but can't be arsed to be honest.

We've had some more stock come in, but there's still more to come in honesty.

Yes, you can use your kids ticket tonight too and get an extra fiver off, on top of your 10% and TeamCard points. Now THAT'S generous!

James you need to tell the shop staff that the santa in a stocking xmas tree decorations have a security tag in the stocking. I got mine home to find the tag still in. Luckily you can't see it or I would have to trail all the way back to hillsborough to get it removed!

Haha!

The shop staff should already know this, to be fair - they put them in there!

Haha!

The shop staff should already know this, to be fair - they put them in there!

Well I presumed that was the case. It was tucked inside the stocking to be fair to the lady on the till. I once got a pair of Quiksilver trousers home from Portugal and they had a dye tag on them! Took them into Woolworths and they took it off no questions asked!

Just not bothered...