Whats wrong?

Guest Woz1867

Irvine was too intrested in orient than his own team and it's clear Tudgay was played up front because he saw something from orient that meritted him playing there.

What's wrong for me is the way we are performing.

Yes managers have said for years that it is a good thing, a 'mark of a champion' to grind out results - and we are grinding out games.

But it is awful to watch, really boring and really not enjoyable. I have no issue with us grinding out results now and then, but Arsenal fans aren't too depressed about winning nothing and Wenger probably gets away with this because they place good, attractive football.

take a look at the middle of the pitch, potterjoc is the new name for negativity, a partnership you would expect to see when we are 2 up, its not a starting partnership if we have any thoughts about winning the game

I'll be completley honest here the permformances are drab, boring and unenjoyable.

But if it gets us three points and out of this p1ss pot league I couldn't care less.

Yes we could have lost some of the games we won but last season it was the other way around so who cares?

If we start losing again then it's an issue, right now it's not.