Yeovil Tickets

Guest intercity0wl

Guest intercity0wl

Another quick Amsterdam dash booked now that Ferry Fares are 2 for one again from Hull and just know the Yeovil tickets will go on sale during this trip, which would be a shame as i have already booked accomodation in Somerset for a few days for this one, anyone know for sure the start date of ticket sales for this game.

Guest intercity0wl

Be a week tomoz for those, it will go general sale!

Definitely after yesterday,

Thanks Willowl, was hoping for that date.

Not bothered if they go to general sale once i have mine in mi pocket, although if results dont improve before this trip a day in Cheddar Gorge instead of Huish Park may become more appealing

Edited by intercity0wl

They're going on sale Monday 27th September mate. This was confirmed to me by someone at the club.

Away season ticket holders have already received theirs.

Got mine after yesterday i may want to sell

Guest intercity0wl

They're going on sale Monday 27th September mate. This was confirmed to me by someone at the club.

Thanks for confirmation Sam,

Thanks for that Sam, saves me looking on the website everyday.

Just a bloke, who used up all his luck in one go when he met his wife.

Guest intercity0wl

Allocation is around 1,200 might sell, definitely go general sale. It's also uncovered standing at Yeovil! Im praying for no rain!

Got told at the T/O this morning that we could have upto 1,600 if needed all uncovered seating unless a Disabled Wednesday suporter when covered seating would be available but not in with the Main Wednesday contingent.

Got told at the T/O this morning that we could have upto 1,600 if needed all uncovered seating unless a Disabled Wednesday suporter when covered seating would be available but not in with the Main Wednesday contingent.

Away fans are situated in the Copse Road open terrace at one end of the ground. This is uncovered, so hope for a dry day. Up to 1,750 supporters can be housed in this area. Additionally a small number of seats are allocated to away fans in the Cowlin Stand, which is covered. However tickets are only made available in this area to families with young children, senior citizens and ambulant disabled.

Guest intercity0wl

Away fans are situated in the Copse Road open terrace at one end of the ground. This is uncovered, so hope for a dry day. Up to 1,750 supporters can be housed in this area. Additionally a small number of seats are allocated to away fans in the Cowlin Stand, which is covered. However tickets are only made available in this area to families with young children, senior citizens and ambulant disabled.

My Mistake, i did mean to put uncovered Standing and not seats