Hartlepool beating Northampton at home

Guest Owl30

In this case we need someone, possibly CardiffOwl, to start up a thread on the current goings on in the Rotherham-Lincoln game.

And then we could have RAVENJETBYRNE tell us all how the Walsall-Chesterfield game is panning out.

:dry:

Who's we? are you superior to everyone else on here, or are you one of those who thinks they own a forum cause they have been registered a while?

Thanks for clearing that up.

I now completely understand why you've started this thread and put it in here :mellow:

Get thi avatar changed aswell its crap Bullen went years ago he's old news.

Guest kop_owl

Who's we? are you superior to everyone else on here, or are you one of those who thinks they own a forum cause they have been registered a while?

'We' as in Owlstalk you rumbleing tool, you know, the place you're spamming with your spastic threads like this one about Hartlepool vs rumbleing Northampton.

Edited by kop_owl

What a witty comment, don't give up your day job.

i don't actually post much on here tbh but on occasions i feel i need to, like now. Until about 4 days ago i'd never seen a single post of yours on here, over these past few days all i have read is constant sh*te, really, what is the point in this thread?? So we played Hartlepool Saturday, so what?? How are Dagenham getting on? that must be relevant, we've played them this season.

God i'll be glad when tomorrow comes and the kids go back to school and we don't have to read the constant dribble that idiots like you have been posting on here over the summer.

Guest kop_owl

Get thi avatar changed aswell its crap Bullen went years ago he's old news.

Lee Bullen is a modern day Owls legend, whereas you, have a child bouncing on a space hopper.

If anybody needs to change their avatar sunshine, it aint me :mellow:

Im not going anywhere quick, if you dont like what i put why read it all summer long, ask yourself that.

Its posters like you who need to take a look at themselves, people have different views accept that its called an opinion.

Edited by Owl30

Im not going anywhere quick, if you dont like what i put why read it all summer long, ask yourself that.

Its posters like you who need to take a look at themselves, people have different views accept that its called an opinion.

you dont post opinions, Hartlepool 3-0 Northampton isn't an opinion, like i said, go back to school

'We' as in Owlstalk you rumbleing tool, you know, the place you're spamming with your spastic threads like this one about Hartlepool vs rumbleing Northampton.

Spamming lmao, im neither a kid or an idiot, if you don't like what im about don't read it.

get f*cked - is that witty enough

Not really it just shows your not very capable of a comeback without resorting to insults lmao.

It's call a limted brain span.

you dont post opinions, Hartlepool 3-0 Northampton isn't an opinion, like i said, go back to school

Just saw where your based Kimberworth say's it all.

Guest kop_owl

Not really it just shows your not very capable of a comeback without resorting to insults lmao.

It's call a limted brain span.

How can someone that constantly uses the phrase 'lmao' accuse another of having a 'limited brain span'

:blink: Irony alert.

How can someone that constantly uses the phrase 'lmao' accuse another of having a 'limited brain span'

:blink: Irony alert.

Are you still here?

Cracking response, you've just fully justified pulling others up on their 'wit'.

And you don't like me, come on admit it.

Your making me blush now all this attention :blush:

Edited by Owl30