How long for TeamCard points to appear?

Guest tommysqueaker

Guest tommysqueaker

As per title really, i bought something in store, about a fortnight ago, no points showing on line, not even in pending, so how long do they take to appear?

Thanks

As per title really, i bought something in store, about a fortnight ago, no points showing on line, not even in pending, so how long do they take to appear?

Thanks

When you buy something in the Megastore points should be added at the time of purchase and should show straight away.

If you let me know your Client ID I can take a look for you.

Chris

Guest barlborough owl

Regarding teamcard how much is each point worth as my daughter as 2000 and i want to get her the new kit

Regarding teamcard how much is each point worth as my daughter as 2000 and i want to get her the new kit

Each point is worth 1p so you'll get £20 off the new kit with 2000 points.

Chris

Guest thewill

im still waiting for my points to be added to my membership card for the bristol city and sheff utd games (oh and palace).

Guest tommysqueaker

When you buy something in the Megastore points should be added at the time of purchase and should show straight away.

If you let me know your Client ID I can take a look for you.

Chris

Do you have some kind of position within the club?

Not gonna want to know my bank account numbers and sort codes numbers are ya? :biggrin:

Do you have some kind of position within the club?

Not gonna want to know my bank account numbers and sort codes numbers are ya? :biggrin:

I work in the Marketing department at the club.

If you give me your Client ID then I can take a look at your account and see what's happening - I won't need anything else :)

Chris

Guest tommysqueaker

I've got the scan on the receipt, even though it seems i can't pm you Chris. Don't PM's stop on here when its expected to be busy? If you can give me an email address, i'll send it that way.

Thanks

Ok just found the teamcard site.

Do you not et points fr a new season ticket? Or because it was ordered through my Dads season ticket via friend/relative he gets my points?

Also when do we get the 1000 points I read about in another thread for ordering before April 9? I only have 506 points.

Ok just found the teamcard site.

Do you not et points fr a new season ticket? Or because it was ordered through my Dads season ticket via friend/relative he gets my points?

Also when do we get the 1000 points I read about in another thread for ordering before April 9? I only have 506 points.

The new season cards will come loaded with 1000 points for anyone who bought before April 10th and will be sent out early July.

You don't get points for purchasing match or season tickets. Points can be redeemed in store on season tickets or merchandise (we are currently looking into if we can offer redemption on match tickets too..)

You can also collect points when you shop online via the TeamCard website. There are about 500 retailers on there like Play, Ebay, iTunes etc.

I'm in the process of getting a series of high street partners on board so that you can also collect points at retailers throughout the city - there will be lots more information on these partners and the loyalty scheme in full sent out with the new season cards.

The club also benefits when retailers issue points - so the more our fans collect points and save money on Owls merchandise and tickets the more revenue the club generates.

Chris

Guest tommysqueaker

I have bought quite a lot of things in the megastore and had no points added to my card as of yet. Do you get them for buying tickets too?

No

points are only awarded for retail purchases, if you think you are missing some, go to the megastore and they can check your purchase history if you dont have the receipts and they can retrospectively add them for you if proven sales.

It well worth using your car online and instore, we had some supporters who booked holidays etc with well over £100 off their ST, we are hoping to launch high street outlets for the start of the season, we will be circulating details via the clubs offical email newsletter, so make sure you have a registered email address

caz