Essajas

Guest StevieSplash

Guest ashjam

Needs a decent run in the team before anyone can pass judgement. Unfortunately he won't get it and his contract won't be renewed.

Needs a decent run in the team before anyone can pass judgement. Unfortunately he won't get it and his contract won't be renewed.

allelujah! :biggrin:

I hope that he doesn't transfer to some foreign side and dissapear into oblivion.

Seems like a decent guy who made that second half at the Sty something that will stick in my memories for a while.

I hope that he goes to a championship side and is a star.

allelujah! :biggrin:

I hope that he doesn't transfer to some foreign side and dissapear into oblivion.

Seems like a decent guy who made that second half at the Sty something that will stick in my memories for a while.

I hope that he goes to a championship side and is a star.

Richie Partridge but with dreadlocks.

Rubbish.

Guest bigblue

as far as I can tell we have two choices...

Get relegated without even trying to do anything about it. Acceting a 0-0 draw at home against Derby without having Grant up for corners in a desperate effort to win the game somehow, anyhow!!!

Or we can grow a pair and start taking a few risk (and probably still get relegated, to be fair!). Even though Esajas might've disappointed and flattered to decieve...etc, at least we know he can create something, make things happen, give the front two some decent supply for a change and score goals! He might not do it often enough, but we've not exactly got any other match winners knocking about have we?!

I for one choose - **** it, let's go down fighting. Just accepting it as we grind out 0-0 draws til League one beckons is lunacy. Surely, I mean SURELY we're not going to sink without even a glimmer of an attempt to do anythng about it???!!!!!!!