What are the chances of SWFC vs. SUFC getting on Sky or BBC1?

I'm watching Bristol vs. WBA now... why do they pick these poo games?

So many big derby matches to show this season, and they choose this crap game, at a crap ground, with a crap atmosphere.

F.A. cup on itv turn it over

See the date that was posted :rolleyes:

:blink:

do you believe it is ok for both West Brom and Bristol to play 2 matches in the space on 2 days ?

:biggrin:

Guest owls_4_life

Hopefully no chance, I'd rather the wider world not see us get mullered and relegated at home at the hands of our biggest rivals.

No wonder the players have been low on confidence if this is the attitude of the fans.

I'm watching Bristol vs. WBA now... why do they pick these poo games?

So many big derby matches to show this season, and they choose this crap game, at a crap ground, with a crap atmosphere.

Sometimes I don't know why Sky bother. Who on Earth wants to watch the likes of Bolton v Sunderland Wigan v Blackburn on 'Saturday Night Football' apart from their fans? Would rather watch Eastenders

No wonder the players have been low on confidence if this is the attitude of the fans.

Sometimes I don't know why Sky bother. Who on Earth wants to watch the likes of Bolton v Sunderland Wigan v Blackburn on 'Saturday Night Football' apart from their fans? Would rather watch Eastenders

Exactly.

Sky have chosen to show Plymouth vs. Newcastle on the 19th of April, when we could have taken that slot for our Derby game.

So many more neutrals would watch a Sheffield derby than that poo .