Trying to use new online ticket office...

I logged onto the new service this morning and wanted to choose my seats on the Kop. However I didn't want to be behind the posts regardless of whether my view was obscured or not. I called the switchboard (0871 995 1867) and chose option 2, and then chose the option for general enquiries. After the line rang for 5 minutes I hung up and called the ticket booking line (0871 900 1867) where the man who answered tried to tell me there were not any posts supporting the Kop roof. I also asked about whether I had to print off the tickets at the time of purchase, because I don't have a printer attached to my laptop. He said I could "save the link and print them off when I want."

I eventually found some seats I thought must be infront of the posts and started to book them, but then I was told I had to select a postage method. I didn't want them posting as I don't have a secure address, my post keeps getting mixed up with my neighbours. I called the switchboard and selected option 2 again and asked for home match information. It said I could call the ticket office direct on 01142212400. I called this number but it doesn't exist apparantly. So I called back the switchboard and asked for home match information again and this time it rang for a few minutes and then told me they were busy and hung up on me.

Why should I buy a ticket when it is so difficult to do so? It's a bloody good job I tried to book the match tickets before I booked the train tickets and the hotel.