Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Pod9

Pay on gate Vs Derby

Rate this topic

8 posts in this topic

Morning

 

Does anyone know if you can pay on the gate for tomorrow's match Vs Derby? 

 

Cheers

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

As it stands you can, but there will be an update later on ticket sales and they will most likely advise people to purchase in advance.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
45 minutes ago, Sam779 said:

As it stands you can, but there will be an update later on ticket sales and they will most likely advise people to purchase in advance.

 

Thanks 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Pod9 said:

Morning

 

Does anyone know if you can pay on the gate for tomorrow's match Vs Derby? 

 

Cheers

Nearly sold out as is fulham

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Pod9 said:

 

Thanks 

 

Looks as though it might go to all ticket sales tomorrow as availability is low even on the South which is the last to sell usually.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Sam779 said:

 

Looks as though it might go to all ticket sales tomorrow as availability is low even on the South which is the last to sell usually.

Still around 2000 available as it stands

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
45 minutes ago, HarrowbyOwl said:

Still around 2000 available as it stands

 

Yep, which I doubt is many for a usual walk up crowd.

 

Only POTG for the South tomorrow and a few in the Grandstand.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just got my kid a ticket on the Kop. very few spaces left - he might be sat on his own :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0