Losing Faith in the manager.

Guest RocketOwl

1 minute ago, RocketOwl said:

What are you on about. 

So your slating Hooper for not missing a penalty. 

I am slating him for not have the bottle to take one when he was by far and away the best option in the team and the player that everyone would have wanted to take it. I do rate Hooper. He is a good player but that incident alone sticks in my mind as I believe any striker whose game is based on clinical finishing, in the form that Hooper was at the time, should have been screaming for it. That is my feeling on the matter.

Guest RocketOwl
5 minutes ago, ChinaOwl said:

I am slating him for not have the bottle to take one when he was by far and away the best option in the team and the player that everyone would have wanted to take it. I do rate Hooper. He is a good player but that incident alone sticks in my mind as I believe any striker whose game is based on clinical finishing, in the form that Hooper was at the time, should have been screaming for it. That is my feeling on the matter.

lol that's very nice of you to share. Not sure what that has to do with today.

Guest RocketOwl
7 minutes ago, ChinaOwl said:

You're also wrong there.

Nuhiu was the penalty taker. You're right Hooper was bang in form and everyone wanted him to take it but theee is no evidence e bottled that pen. He would have been told Nuhiu was penalty taker as he has been taking them whenever FF didn't 

Guest RocketOwl
1 minute ago, ChinaOwl said:

Only pointing that out as you some intent to add Rhodes' miss to your stockpile of ammunition.

It's still not relevant. Rhodes made it very clear where he was going to place that pen.

I also wouldn't assume Hooper bottled a penalty as not fair in Hooper to character assainate him just because Rhodes is a wet lettuce 

2 minutes ago, RocketOwl said:

It's still not relevant. Rhodes made it very clear where he was going to place that pen.

I also wouldn't assume Hooper bottled a penalty as not fair in Hooper to character assainate him just because Rhodes is a wet lettuce 

But it is fair to character assassinate a striker who has been the most prolific in the Championship for four years or so? :columbo:

Guest RocketOwl
Just now, ChinaOwl said:

But it is fair to character assassinate a striker who has been the most prolific in the Championship for four years or so? :columbo:

I haven't I've just stated what I'm seeing that for like you say the most prolific striker in recent years looks anything but that for us.

and it's everyone else fault but his.

As for Hooper you have no evidence he didn't want to take that pen.