Half season tickets

The second half of last season gave us an exciting end to 07/08 and the goals, drama and tension will not want to be missed this time round by any of you so why not ensure your seat is booked for every home game by purchasing a half year season ticket.

You can take advantage of a special offer which will see you getting ready for the new campaign by attending the final three home games of 2008 FREE OF CHARGE if you buy your half season ticket by 31st October 2008.

Those games are against Southampton 9.12.08 Doncaster Rovers 13.12.08 and Norwich City 26.12.08 but remember to see the three matches you will need to buy the season ticket by the end of this month.

The half season tickets are available in all areas of the ground including the Lower Holmesdale Stand which is just £225 per adult. The full price lists are available from the box office on 08712 00 00 71.

Surely doing a similar thing to this would boost our season ticket sales? Personally I think it's a very good idea. Perhaps we could extend it into November?

Surely doing a similar thing to this would boost our season ticket sales? Personally I think it's a very good idea. Perhaps we could extend it into November?

i'm affraid i think because of the current financial climate people will not be tempted

we missed the boat by doing stupid pricing in the first place for this season

Guest Jordson

i thought they did them about two years ago cause i remember my little brother gettin one, so arnt they doing them anymore??

:st2:

Guest 19941994owl

they deffinately did the same thing last year, because they advertised that you got the pigs ticket gaurenteed instead of trying to get one on a wing and a prayer

Guest union owl

i'm affraid i think because of the current financial climate people will not be tempted

we missed the boat by doing stupid pricing in the first place for this season

spot on who ever made the decision to put ticket prices up like they did should be sacked, how many fans before season started said season tickets especially were too pricy. who listned?