1 x Adult Oxford Ticket required

Sorry that I can't offer you a ticket but I've just had a phone call from the ticket office offering me two spares. I'd put myself on the reserve list.

Long shot but perhaps worth ringing them in the morning to see if they've got any left?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, adamb1253 said:

Sorry that I can't offer you a ticket but I've just had a phone call from the ticket office offering me two spares. I'd put myself on the reserve list.

Long shot but perhaps worth ringing them in the morning to see if they've got any left?

they have quite a lot been returned i reckon if you have over 700 points you have a fair chance . suddenly the corporates have lost interest now we are on a bad run. 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, morganowl said:

they have quite a lot been returned i reckon if you have over 700 points you have a fair chance . suddenly the corporates have lost interest now we are on a bad run. 

Spoke to the Ticket office - no chance!

Apparently they have 3 pages of people of the waiting list, and no more tickets available at the minute!!

😩😩😩

So, back to the good people of Owlstalk...

Anyone got a ticket and just been told they've gotta work, or the Mrs needs them to go shopping instead....???? 

I've only missed one game this season... Dont want this to be the next...!!!

🤞🤞🤞