Asset of Community Value - Petition

Guest Grandad
10 minutes ago, Guest Hornsby said:

That's rich, you are the one who got sued for posting tosh on here.

And flounced off last time sussed.

Flounced off?

Right as it seems Hornsby isn't here now so that I can find out what he meant by 'tosh' lets cover it.

The reason I got sued was entirely because it WASN'T tosh that I posted. Every single statement complained about (and there were over 30 was proven to be fair comment or opinion - and not actionable. Which is why in the end the club were forced to drop the action (at great cost to them).

Edited by Grandad

9 minutes ago, Grandad said:

Flounced off?

Right as it seems Hornsby isn't here now so that I can find out what he meant by 'tosh' lets cover it.

The reason I got sued was entirely because it WASN'T tosh that I posted. Every single statement complained about (and there were over 30 was proven to be fair comment or opinion - and not actionable. Which is why in the end the club were forced to drop the action (at great cost to them).

It’s nothing to do with anyone else mate, we’ve had runnings with the law civil or criminal! You shouldn’t justify yourself to him or anyone else! Fair play for pointing out Dave Allen and co’s wrong doing though 👏👏👏

• Like 5

7 hours ago, Grandad said:

Flounced off?

Just shows what he is/ was.