Disappointing result/performance

Ok so we set off to Nottingham tonight quite optimistic after recent results (if not always the performances) but i have to say this evening we were as poor as ive seen them for a while. 

Unhappy with the team selection it seems a bit like the bad old days under carlos with too many changes each game?

Not sure what the plan was tonight as we did the usual sit back and let the opponents have a go at us, prime example of this was every time they had the ball at the back we gave them all the time in the world to pick their passes whereas they constantly forced our defence into errors by closing us down quickly, surely we should be doing the same to the opposition?

Not sure about dawson in goal if im honest if Westwood isn't going to be picked i would go with wildsmith. 

Thought both full backs were below par tonight, centre halves did ok. Onomah was a positive for me tonight although he possibly could have done more for their goals? Looks composed on the ball though something we have needed for a while, think he will improve with more game time. 

Unhappy with both reach and joao's performances tonight but also thought this was partly down to Jos playing them in the wrong positions, surely they should have just swapped?

Thought Nuhiu looked way off the pace tonight but wasnt helped by lack of support from Matias? Never seemed to read the flick ons or passes? Makes me wonder what they do in training??

Didn't think forest were any great shakes overall but they got the job done, we kept saying he needed to change it just after half time before they scored the 2nd but even when we got the goal back we messed around with it too much rather just pumping it forward for the last 5 minutes with 2 big men up front.

Much improvement required for us to get anything away at villa.

19 minutes ago, Thorpe Hesley OWL said:

Ok so we set off to Nottingham tonight quite optimistic after recent results (if not always the performances) but i have to say this evening we were as poor as ive seen them for a while. 

Unhappy with the team selection it seems a bit like the bad old days under carlos with too many changes each game?

Not sure what the plan was tonight as we did the usual sit back and let the opponents have a go at us, prime example of this was every time they had the ball at the back we gave them all the time in the world to pick their passes whereas they constantly forced our defence into errors by closing us down quickly, surely we should be doing the same to the opposition?

Not sure about dawson in goal if im honest if Westwood isn't going to be picked i would go with wildsmith. 

Thought both full backs were below par tonight, centre halves did ok. Onomah was a positive for me tonight although he possibly could have done more for their goals? Looks composed on the ball though something we have needed for a while, think he will improve with more game time. 

Unhappy with both reach and joao's performances tonight but also thought this was partly down to Jos playing them in the wrong positions, surely they should have just swapped?

Thought Nuhiu looked way off the pace tonight but wasnt helped by lack of support from Matias? Never seemed to read the flick ons or passes? Makes me wonder what they do in training??

Didn't think forest were any great shakes overall but they got the job done, we kept saying he needed to change it just after half time before they scored the 2nd but even when we got the goal back we messed around with it too much rather just pumping it forward for the last 5 minutes with 2 big men up front.

Much improvement required for us to get anything away at villa.

If we'd fielded City's outfit we'd probably have lost that game with Karanka in the home dugout.

I can't remember our ever beating one of his teams.

Our record against Brucie ain't great either. 

BRUCIE.PNG