BURNLEY 0 - 1 SHEFFIELD WEDNESDAY (U23's) - Matchday Thread

18 hours ago, room0035 said:

Am I having a go at Jos no what I did state is we are able to field 3 over aged players in the under 23's something that we have not done for the last 4 or 5 weeks at the same time we have had Tom Lees, Fessi, Abdi, Van Aken, Hutch, Bannan and other return to training other than Lees none of them have played over 90 minutes yet since their injuries. But most have been back in full training for weeks that simply is too slow.

I understand the protecting them until they are ready but if they are back in full training then they should be ready.

As for the knowledge is basically common sense that you need to get players match fit in a none important game scenario such as a under 23's game, reverse game or a friendly. Well it common sense for most people. 

So you’re not criticising Jos but you are saying that you know more about how a player should recover from injury than Jos.  Despite him having a full coaching and medical team behind him and presumably much more experience than you.

You also suggest he has no common sense.

All of this whilst citing the comments of Tom Lees to back up your argument despite the fact Tom is clearly being critical of Carlos whilst singing the praises of Jos.

like I said, you have verbal diarrhoea.