Communication

Guest RocketOwl

5 minutes ago, dewsburyowl58 said:

Haha , well I started watching in 1971 so wasn’t used to success and it’s been pretty much the same ever since , barring the 90’s   , so think I’ve done rather well to keep a smile on my face !!!! You are right though ,we are in a much better place than back then , I’m just disappointed we don’t appear to have kicked on now we have all this investment , I think .

Similar timeline to me actually, Dewsbury, and for what it's for I totally agree with your sentiments, but we'll keep going, turning up and cheering em on.It's just in our blood pal.

Like the bad old joke goes, I'd only be enjoying myself on Saturdays if I didn't go to the match.

UTO

Just now, Hugh Jarce said:

Similar timeline to me actually, Dewsbury, and for what it's for I totally agree with your sentiments, but we'll keep going, turning up and cheering em on.It's just in our blood pal.

Like the bad old joke goes, I'd only be enjoying myself on Saturdays if I didn't go to the match.

UTO

Nice to know Hugh ole boy !!  , As I’ve seen posted on here many times , we didn’t choose Wednesday , Wednesday chose us .Still to this day get goosebumps looking round our beautiful but aged stadium , yes mate WAWAW. We live in hope. haha