Shoot on sight.......

7 hours ago, Bluey9 said:

Much better to get down the wings and get the crosses in 

Agree.............but with Bannan, Reach, Abdi, Wallace, Boyd, Forresteri, even Pudil, (have I missed anyone?) in the squad. surely it is worth having a 25 yard punt at the net if the opening appears.

Nothing better for crowd morale than a 'screamer' into the top corner:biggrin::biggrin: 

1 hour ago, optimisticowl said:

Chris Waddle wouldn't agree, folk have very selective memories when it comes to scoring goals, he actually scored very few for us, albeit most of them being classics, however he made far more than he scored, not to mention terrorising the likes of Ryan Giggs. I saw Carlton Palmer shoot on sight against QPR, he scored three out of complete naively, now give me John Sheridan's one shot against Man Utd at Wembley and wer're talking. The Championship is not the Sunday League, let's stick to playing football guys, you know that it makes sense. 

My point is to shoot when in a good position not shoot from every angle possible!! If we get into good positions down the wing then obviously we cross but if Wallace for example cuts inside and it opens up I don't want to see him pass it back out wide I want him to have a go. That doesn't mean we are not playing football it means we are making the best of our opportunities. Now that makes sense I think!