Burton Albion away pre-season friendly

Guest Infamouszigg

Guest Infamouszigg

I was tipped the nod yesteday morning regarding this (as I work in B.O.T.)

I have already posted in the match day thread, but felt this would keep closer to the top of this page for those exiled Owls wishing to attend

http://www.burtonalbionfc.co.uk/ba_newsDt.asp?nUID=67

Who's up for this,

Anyone else along with the Midlands Owls?

Cheers

Infamous Zigg

Guest Infamouszigg

Well unless it clashes with me watching the Rolling Stones in Zagreb, count me in lol

Part timer Pickle! :protest:

Guest Infamouszigg

Hope the residents are prepared for us lot on the night and a good work out to test the new stadium for bouncy-ability! :clap2: :clap: :yahoo: :laugh::biggrin:

Guest Infamouszigg

Richowls will be winging his way down to this one !By the wayWho's up for a flag and what should it say ?

Tentative hand up from this Midland Owl,My suggestion is a white cross on a blue background.Midland Owls in the middle (in black) maybe the three lions in one corner and the Wednesday logo in another

Guest dgowl1970

Tentative hand up from this Midland Owl,My suggestion is a white cross on a blue background.Midland Owls in the middle (in black) maybe the three lions in one corner and the Wednesday logo in another

I would have a white background with a blue cross just so it doesn't look too similar to the Scotland flag. Midland Owls across the middle and one letter per square to say SWFC.Not too fussed how it is really as long as I can borrow it and put it up our flag-pole at work!

Check this out, it's the business.Design your own, any colours you like, the price given as you design.If you look in the gallery there's about 12 SWFC flags already done for other idiots like us !www.barmyflags.co.ukPersonally I would have normal English flag, MIDLANDS OWLS across the middle, 3 Lions one corner and proper SWFC logo in other.If all are up for it (& willing to pay !) then I'll sort it out.UTO :biggrin:

Guest Infamouszigg

We need some input from the Nuneaton Owls, Owls in Rugby anrd the other Midland Owls groups.Come on lads lets get this sorted out, its easy to get too and easy to get away from and not too far from everyone on our patch!U.T.O.s

Guest Infamouszigg

See Match day thread regarding ticket availability for this fixtureCheersInfamous ZiggLong Eaton by nightBurton-on-Trent by day

SORRY IT'S BEEN A WHILE !!!MRS NUNOWL IS EXPECTING OUR 4th BABY NUNOWL ON 11th AUG' SO I'M PUSHING MY LUCK WITH AN AWAY FRIENDLY, BUT I WILL DO MY BEST TO BE THERE.I KNOW THE REST OF THE NUNEATON OWLS ARE PLANNING TO BE THERE, I WILL MAKE CONTACT WITH THEM SO THEY CAN POST THEIR PLANS ON HERE, I KNOW ALLAN HAS ALREADY ENQUIRED ABOUT PARKING AND PUBS WITH 'ZIGG! HOPE TO SEE YOU ALL SOONNUNEATONOWLS---LIVING THE DREAM

Guest Infamouszigg

SORRY IT'S BEEN A WHILE !!!MRS NUNOWL IS EXPECTING OUR 4th BABY NUNOWL ON 11th AUG' SO I'M PUSHING MY LUCK WITH AN AWAY FRIENDLY, BUT I WILL DO MY BEST TO BE THERE.I KNOW THE REST OF THE NUNEATON OWLS ARE PLANNING TO BE THERE, I WILL MAKE CONTACT WITH THEM SO THEY CAN POST THEIR PLANS ON HERE, I KNOW ALLAN HAS ALREADY ENQUIRED ABOUT PARKING AND PUBS WITH 'ZIGG! HOPE TO SEE YOU ALL SOONNUNEATONOWLS---LIVING THE DREAM

Would be good to meet up again mate, but appreciate Mrs Nunowl's predicament.Hope all goes well for you and yours if we miss you.Another member of the Midland Owls.Daren't say keep up the good work though as Mrs Nunowl might not be looking for football team size family.