Burton Albion away pre-season friendly

Guest Infamouszigg

Guest Pickle66

Hey ZigHope all is well. Re the Burton game, may be able to get there, but need to know if any decent hotels in and around, or if not assume i can get a train into Brum after the game easily enough to stay there?K

Guest Infamouszigg

Hey ZigHope all is well. Re the Burton game, may be able to get there, but need to know if any decent hotels in and around, or if not assume i can get a train into Brum after the game easily enough to stay there?K

Trains back to Brum shouldn't be a problem,As for hotels, I'll check out with the locals.Cheers

Guest dgowl1970

There is a Holiday Inn on the other side of town. In the town centre there is the Queens Hotel which is meant to be ok.

Guest Infamouszigg

Burton Upon Trent Accommodation"; Key:This Background = Bookable online. This Background = Web feature. No Background = Contact details. --------------------------------------------------------------------------------HotelRiverside Hotel, Riverside Drive Branston Queens Hotel, One Bridge Street Express By HI Burton Upon Trent, 2nd Avenue Centrum 100 Bed and BreakfastDelter Hotel, 5 Derby Road Edgecote Hotel, 179 Ashby Road Mainview, 16 Burton Rd Alrewas East Lodge, Byrkley Drive Rangemore Travel LodgeTravelodge Burton-upon-Trent, A38 Northbound Barton-under-Needwood Travelodge Burton-upon-Trent South, A38 Southbound Barton-under-Needwood Pickle66 (aka Karen)Hope this helps.

Guest united we (can't) STAND

Check this out, it's the business.Design your own, any colours you like, the price given as you design.If you look in the gallery there's about 12 SWFC flags already done for other idiots like us !www.barmyflags.co.ukPersonally I would have normal English flag, MIDLANDS OWLS across the middle, 3 Lions one corner and proper SWFC logo in other.If all are up for it (& willing to pay !) then I'll sort it out.UTO :biggrin:

Guest Infamouszigg

I should be there(Nottingham)

Whats your mode of transport for the game?Ziggs taxi's is running from Long Eaton if your interested,Holds seven, four places booked there and back along with one for the way back.Cheers

Guest Infamouszigg

Okay its Friday 28th July,Wednesday (whatever team they put out) are at Burton on Monday night.Aston, will pick you and Megs up between 6-6.20pm subject to traffic, Andy's not going and Rich is up in Scotland so a bit of a poor show from the north and east midland boys i'm afraid. I think Mark (L/E Owl) may join us for a lift back and I think DGOwl wil see us down there with the Nuneaton Owls.I haven't heard from anyone else though.As Nunowl says 'livin the dream'We're still keeping the faith in the Midlands.Infamous Zigg