Leicester V Birmingham

Guest Ratty-owl

Don't think he will survive, full stop.

The owners will no doubt want a better showing next season.

To be fair though, I thought they'd have got rid before now given how mad it's been with managerial changes.

Like to see their wage bill.

Marshall on bench too...so a distant memory and a bit of a testament to how much we have moved forward.

This!

Some Clubs will be in for a shock next season especially if they only have small attendances, unless they put their gate prices up. However this will probably result in smaller attendances (vicious circle)

Edited by Ratty-owl

Guest Oadby Owl

This!

Some Clubs will be in for a shock next season especially if they only have small attendances, unless they put their gate prices up. However this will probably result in smaller attendances (vicious circle)

Guest Oadby Owl

This!

Some Clubs will be in for a shock next season especially if they only have small attendances, unless they put their gate prices up. However this will probably result in smaller attendances (vicious circle)

i was told yesterday that Jermaine Beckford who is still a Leicester player is on 45k a week. Having viewed the array of cars in the players car park when we played there recently I can well believe they are. Living in Leicester really is quite good at min as their fans just moan constantly - there's 40+ pages of 'SACK HIM NOW' on their forum with reference to Nigel Pearson! They are a classic example of spending big money does not guarantee success.