The Fright factor

We left the first division with a bang last year...We have entered this season by timidly knocking on the door and askin' if its "OK to come in".

THis division apart from a few clubs who are cushioned by parachute payments...free from debt by cutting and running and the odd one that has built a decent team...is much of a muchness.

You can see by the results that anyone can virtually beat anyone, but you have to set up to do it.

Wednesday are playing with fright...We are playing timid formations at home, I can understand it away..I can't fathom it at Hillsborough...

It seems now that its going to be a relegation dogfight....I do not honestly believe we will come through it if we don't attack....at home.

Ive not got a coaching badge....but i do recognise the atmosphere engendered by the tactics we are playing at home at the moment...

The crowd is cowed...the players instead of expressing themselves, are sh*t scared of trying owt and it becomes a self fulfilling prophecy of a return to where we fought so hard to come from .

I would honestly ask Mr Jones to go for it at home, there were 10 minutes against Blackpool when we did that...and they rocked....10 minutes when the crowd got going...these two criteria should go together at Hillsborough...not for 10 minutes...but for 90.

But when you see the formation pre match....1 up front against anyone at Hillsborough...your stomach drops...Have a fookin' go Wednesday...lets not go whimpering into the fookin' dark....