Train tickets to Ipswich

I booked train tickets to Ipswich this Saturday and now have to go from a different station - and they won't let me exchange them!

Therefore I have a spare return ticket from Chesterfield (leaving at 09: 53 and arriving at 13: 28; and then leaving Ipswich at 18: 00 and arriving back at 21: 55).

Both the outward and return trains stop at Sheffield. So there would only be a small supplement to pay (or hopefully the ticket guy doesn't come round before then!). If you get it from Sheffield you need the 09: 38 to Ely and change there for Ipswich.

If anyone wants these then I'll sell them for a shed load less than you would have to pay now - which is £115.

Happy to take £35 for them.

Can meet you at Blackburn to exchange if you are going there, or willing to meet in Sheffield or post them out but that would have to be done no later than the end of Thursday.

Thanks.

I booked train tickets to Ipswich this Saturday and now have to go from a different station - and they won't let me exchange them!

Therefore I have a spare return ticket from Chesterfield (leaving at 09: 53 and arriving at 13: 28; and then leaving Ipswich at 18: 00 and arriving back at 21: 55).

Both the outward and return trains stop at Sheffield. So there would only be a small supplement to pay (or hopefully the ticket guy doesn't come round before then!). If you get it from Sheffield you need the 09: 38 to Ely and change there for Ipswich.

If anyone wants these then I'll sell them for a shed load less than you would have to pay now - which is £115.

Happy to take £35 for them.

Can meet you at Blackburn to exchange if you are going there, or willing to meet in Sheffield or post them out but that would have to be done no later than the end of Thursday.

Thanks.

If bought with a credit or debit card you should have this at hand when on the train if its been a cash transaction cant see a problem