Earlier this year

For Atmosphere = Kop. Best view = middle of North stand !

Cheers I'll have to think about that one, is the atmosphere still good on the north?

PS I did sound like a bit of a basket case in that opening post, I should have really mentioned it was only for the signing formalities instead of standing in a church or something wearing the full kit, that would be disturbing :tango:

Cheers I'll have to think about that one, is the atmosphere still good on the north?

PS I did sound like a bit of a basket case in that opening post, I should have really mentioned it was only for the signing formalities instead of standing in a church or something wearing the full kit, that would be disturbing :tango:

That atmosphere in the North is decent and you don't have any posts blocking your view either.

It all makes sense now though all I could originally imagine is a man in church in a full wednesday kit with the missus coming down the isle to Hi Ho Silver Lining with all the guests in headguards.

Guest you dont know what youre doing

I got married wearing my Wednesday home shirt (last seasons VW), I was just wondering if anyone else has had that privilege on here?

Before you ask my wife did not and still does not support the owls.

However I am coming across to watch Bristol City in December and I hope the atmosphere will convince her to become one of us.

Where would you recommend I watch the game from?

Cheers

UTO

Where on earth did you get married over here in an Owls shirt?! I am intrigued! Yay fellow Jersey Owl :biggrin:

Where on earth did you get married over here in an Owls shirt?! I am intrigued! Yay fellow Jersey Owl :biggrin:

Nothing exciting just a room at the radisson, when getting up in the morning I noticed my Wednesday shirt and thought, why not!!

I ended up doing the main ceremony down on the beach at Ouaisne Bay and reception at the beach house.

Glad to hear there's another Owl in Jersey :biggrin: