Vancouver Owls Meetup

A few of us are getting together before the Whitecaps v Timbers game. Sunday Oct 21st

3:15 ish section 217/8 of the BC Place councourse. Come and join us.

Poor result,why does he continue to play Miller ? Seattle did us a favour but it won't make any difference LA gAlaxy will tonk us.

Russian Warship.... Go fxxk yourselves.

Correction - Sam I tried to DM you but couldn't because of that squiggly n~ in your name. DM me a different way of contacting you and we'll arrange another meet up sometime.

Have pm'd you. Thought we did well against Galaxy and penalty was one of those that the ref could easily have waved play on. Off season comings and goings will be very interesting.

How do you think Richards will go on at Burnley ?

Russian Warship.... Go fxxk yourselves.

Agree, very professional dive by Donovan, and Bonjour doesn't help himself by being all arms. But in reality the penalty was given because of the first half dive he did then all the half-time lobbying by Beckham, Keano & Donovan.

I'm very interested to see how Richards does at Burnley, he has a lot of "off" games but his speed is great when he decides to use it. I wonder if he even visited Burnley before signing ? he's in for a culture shock!