Why I think we will win tonight..........

Guest Bedders

Guest Bedders

Warning part-time happy clapper alert............

Right then lads n lasses............... after many Owlstalk debates & contributions on who should be in the side & who shouldn't (including many by me), what the formation should be, who should play in that formation etc........ this is a rally call to us all out there to get behind the team tonight!

I think the omens could be with us tonight if we don't fragment & argue amongst ourselves......and most importantly give the side an atmosphere to thrive in.....& here's why....

1. Derby games / showndowns under Jones we have come off quite well in......you don't get much bigger than pipping your rivals to promotion when all the odds seemed against you.....

2. Jones has a good record against Colin.......Wolves 3 Pigs 0 in play offs!!!

3. Due to the international break we've had time to simmer down our anger or frustration & hopefully we can come out the traps, get the first goal in a Derby atmosphere & get something from the game.

To be honest I'm not bothered if we only draw but I think a good performance & an early goal from us could be the catalyst to get us back on track.

Come on get behind them tonight......you know it makes sense!!!!

Edited by Bedders