Mark Beevers - Strange decision

Guest Sheff Owl

Guest Sheff Owl

Now i do believe he shouldn't be in the first team but sending him to Millwall is a bit silly isn't it?

No doubt about it we are in a relegation battle at the minute along with Millwall (who i don't think are a great team)..

He's helped them get 3 points today which has pushed us into the bottom 3 and 3 points off safety.

It is a ridiculous decison. Whoever agreed this has absoloutely no commin sense whatsoever. I have no doubt that Beevers wouldn't have featured much in our squad but to send him to another struggling team to help them out really p1sses me off. Who would make a call like that?

Now i do believe he shouldn't be in the first team but sending him to Millwall is a bit silly isn't it?

No doubt about it we are in a relegation battle at the minute along with Millwall (who i don't think are a great team)..

He's helped them get 3 points today which has pushed us into the bottom 3 and 3 points off safety.

I am not a big fan of beevers but I would prefer to see him at left back the mattock

Guest Sheff Owl

Yep who the hell agreed this?

Not the fact that he has gone on loan but to who he has gone too.

I can't believed he has been allowed to join them.

Guest Sheff Owl

I think Jones has already said it doesn't mean we are bringing anyone in.

Even in his interview tonight he said he will met with MM/PA and have a chat about the next move/where we go etc (something like that anyway) after being asked about possible signings.