I don't claim to be a great manager but.....

Looking at last nights goals both for and against I can see the following-

Against- Charlie Austin is a great finisher but all 3 goals were avoidable, Taylor or Gardener should have man marked him and made it harder, JJs fault for second but he not a RB ( pegs in holes )!! 3rd goal Taylor should have attacked the crossfield pass and cut that out.

For- COG looks sharpe, antonio did well for first goal, COG showed great composure for 2nd and Antonio wrapped it up with an absolute worldie.

Take Taylor out for Llera and jobs a Goodun in my eyes.

I will always support my club, I will not boo players. As much as I don't agree with the amount of money these people get paid to kick a bag of air about I still love the game and my club

UTO believe

Guest intercity0wl

Looking at last nights goals both for and against I can see the following-

Against- Charlie Austin is a great finisher but all 3 goals were avoidable, Taylor or Gardener should have man marked him and made it harder, JJs fault for second but he not a RB ( pegs in holes )!! 3rd goal Taylor should have attacked the crossfield pass and cut that out.

For- COG looks sharpe, antonio did well for first goal, COG showed great composure for 2nd and Antonio wrapped it up with an absolute worldie.

Take Taylor out for Llera and jobs a Goodun in my eyes.

I will always support my club, I will not boo players. As much as I don't agree with the amount of money these people get paid to kick a bag of air about I still love the game and my club

UTO believe

99% of all goals scored could be classed as avoidable, if you look hard enough.

Guest Lawrie Maddens Hump

Thought the first and third weren't that catastrophic defensively (the third was a class finish). Second was JJ misjudging the flight of the ball, though.

Guest JonTheOwl66

99% of all goals scored could be classed as avoidable, if you look hard enough.

I'd say all goals are avoidable, not just 99%

Maradonas goal in 86 was avoidable but it was still flippingbrilliant.

Know what you are saying but don't think it's relevant.

Buxton would have cleared the 2nd.

Rob Jones would have dealt with the ball over the top that lead to the 3rd.

Guest pops55

Thought the first and third weren't that catastrophic defensively (the third was a class finish). Second was JJ misjudging the flight of the ball, though.

Come on Lawrie the third goal was a complete rumble up by Taylor, however, Austin's finish was fantastic

Guest Lawrie Maddens Hump

Come on Lawrie the third goal was a complete rumble up by Taylor, however, Austin's finish was fantastic

Yeah, I agree, I think Taylor could have done better (although I thought it was a poor line- either he was too deep or the full backs, and in paticular JJ on the cover, were too far forward). But Austin still had some to do, it was a good finish to be fair

Edited by Lawrie Maddens Hump