season so far

everyone at the minute is down and gloomy but realisticly what did we expect{mid~table,for me}.we beat two poor teams in brum and millwall,as there other results have proved,suddenly people had us down for promotion,now we have been brought back down to earth we have to get behind the team even more,in return the team have to up there work rate and realise they have got a struggle on there hands.i dont think we are a million miles away,need a lot more team bonding and luck which swings around.thought on saturday taylor was doing lot better till he never cleared for secong goal,if he can improve bit each match he will do a job.bothroyd needs droping till he is fully fit then give him another go and provide him with some service.all we really need is to give the players more confidence so come on lets get back behind them.awaw

Its not the losen that hurt me,its dave jones and the way he treated our old player from the new 1s they havent shown any heart lose or win our last season team had it these have not and jones seems to think our old team was rubbish and took them out in a heartbeat why drop bywater he did nowt wrong just cos kirkland got a name doesnt make him r anyothers with a name better than wot we had

ive just watched the cup match against oldham again and i know they are not championship material,and wednesday were quite lame in the first half.BUT they showed the fighting spirit they had last season to come from 2-0 down at half time to win 4-2 goals from o'grady (2) antonio and jj the team lined up like this kirkland,buxton,llera,gardener and reda. antonio,pecnik,semedo and jj. with madine and maguire up front, coke m jones and o'grady were used as subs.in the second half the team really showed fighting spirit and never gave up.surely dj must realise that o'grady ,and llera are part of out backbone so why they are not getting regular starts is beyond me

Its not the losen that hurt me,its dave jones and the way he treated our old player from the new 1s they havent shown any heart lose or win our last season team had it these have not and jones seems to think our old team was rubbish and took them out in a heartbeat why drop bywater he did nowt wrong just cos kirkland got a name doesnt make him r anyothers with a name better than wot we had

Im with you mego did nothing wrong for me won the crucial 1-0 on united dave had not alot todo realy we had the players the confidence now dave has changed ecerything if it isnt broken dont fix it see how they fair inchampionship first as a team then chop an change!! !anyone see how the weeks pan out!!