99 Problems But a Pitch Aint One

Urrgh.

Well at least the pitch at Hillsborough is in decent nick, that's a positive, aint it? lol

We also started brightly today, which is also a plus.

But seriously, I am very much disenfranchised with the way things are going.

Despair is beginning to turn to apathy and that familiar feeling of being resounded to failure :(

Megson needs to do something. I'm not asking him to reinvent the wheel, but FFS put a flippinground peg in a flippinground hole!!!

Play wingers on the wing, play a strike force that can mix things up a bit, rather than two target men.

I know he's had some success converting Reda to a left back, but that doesn't mean he can do the same with every player ffs. Prutton on the right... why?

Play flippingJones there!!

I fully expect a very similar line-up against United next Sunday and that could very well sound the death knell for Megson.

There's no width, no creativity, no cutting edge and with each passing game... we are beginning to look more and more like a very average League One side.

I'm on the fence atm, but I wouldn't be that disappointed if Megson went.

Admittedly he hasn't been backed as well as our promotion rivals. But his tactical decisions, formation and substitutions are shocking atm. It's remenisent of Irvine's tenure, and that just isn't good enough.

I'm not just blaming the manager and I'm not just blaming the players. You have all been a shambles since Christmas and things need to change.

Nobody wants to hear 35,000+ booing the team off the pitch next Sunday, but at the moment, this seems almost inevitable.

UTO