Chopping and changing

I felt at the time that chopping and changing the team for the fa cup game against Blackpool was a big mistake and is one thats worked against us just as it did earlier in the season when we were doing the same thing in the JPT.

As a result we are out of the cup which would have brought much needed revenue and our rested first teamers have failed to deliver in the next game.

The best teams are generally the ones with a settled side where players know there role from one game to the next and create an understanding with their team mates.

What is the point of resting JJ who is in the form of his life and playing a disjointed team that wont play with that selection or formation again this season?

Winning becomes a habit and i dont buy in to this resting players because they have to play saturday, tuesday.

We have a very fit group of lads who like our promotion winning team under Wilkinson do a lot of long distance running as well as ball work and we didnt chop and change the team so much back then and a winning formula and mentality ensured promotion as it can this with a settled team with just the one addition of a out and out winger to replace Marshall which Bostock doesnt appear to be yet.

Guest OutandOutOwl

Bostock is not a winger full stop mate.

While we persist with playing on the wing we are going to be in trouble. He is poor. Every rumbleing in the world knows he is left footed so they are going to prevent him cutting inside and make him effectively useless.

We have Semedo not going to make a goal. We can't choose between Lines or Prutton and when JJ isn't firing its hard to see where a goal is going to come for.

COG isn't scoring, Madine looks both disinterested and just not at it all.

I despair seeing us throw away soo much good work from the start of the season. We might have lost our best player but we have to move on. We're like a man thats lost his wife and we just can't seem to let it go and move on. JJ on his day might be fantastic but most of the time he is poor. Its hard to pick a loan signing that could change it around, but for now I think we have to count the 18 points from 16 games we probably will need to secure a playoff place.

The thought of us possibly competing at Wembley while Blades fans are watching it from their sofas knowing they are already up makes me sick.

Rant Over.

Man up Wednesday. We have a hard game tuesday against a mad doggish team

This week has been a shambles from start to finish, Tuesday night was woeful reminder of how weak our squad is, yet many on here were happy with what happened, bizarre

To follow that up with today's poor effort alot of soul searching needs to be done in the dressing room

This week has been a shambles from start to finish, Tuesday night was woeful reminder of how weak our squad is, yet many on here were happy with what happened, bizarre

To follow that up with today's poor effort alot of soul searching needs to be done in the dressing room

True mate i cant understand why anyone would be happy with going out of the fa cup, must be a"Sky Sports Generation" thing.