Honestly

We need to take the Wednesday tinted spectacles off-

Our squad is not all that its cracked up to be

ROD-Promising GK but prone to mistakes, not his fault, but we wont gain promotion with an inexperienced GK

Buxton-he was scapegoat for a couple of years, started ok- nothing sparkling

Jones-Old, lacks discipline (always gettin in scrapes) hardly leading by eg, painfully slow, and balls over the top kill us

Batth-I really didnt see what the fuss was about with him, people were begging for him to return, hes not the quickest, gets bullied, doesnt read the game great, Beevers is equal to him and is one of our own

Bennett-I thought he was a good signing, but the injury seems to have taken alot out of him, from the player I remember at Forest

Marshall-Looked top notch vs Notts Co, and Sflaphorpe, but last 3 games very quite

Semedo-I rate him, only shining light

Prutton- seems to get over run, doesnt offer too much goin forward, doesnt track runners

Palmer-Decent, great game Saturday, will get better, not finished article.

Madine-POTS so far.

Morrison-better than last year, but still not great, 2 goals in 7 not great

So lookin at that 11, is that really a side that should be challenging for title?

We lack pace in all areas, creativity in midfield, and defenders have no composure on ball meaning possession is given away too easily.

Away from home we seems to have no resilience about us or game plan. The attitude and mentality is baffling.

Guest thetruthisoutthere

Semedo, Madine are only ones who have a case to retain their place for saturday-unfortunately injuries means drastic changes cant be enforced.

RO'D

Buxton

Kasnik

Johnson

Reynolds

Palmer

Semedo

Lines

Marshall

Madine

Morrison

That would be the team id go with.

I don't think we will see this Kasnik fella lining up any time soon

Him and Uchechi just seem to be here to make up the numbers in training

Honestly..... Were flipping poo poo.

The football is dire, teams aiming for the top 6 don't roll over at Bury, Bournemouth and Stevenage.

There is no pace, nor creativity. Chris Lines? Why was he brought in? Second rate third division footballer. A waste of wages.

I really thought Mr Mandaric wanted promotion this season?

Sorry... but 50K signings from Bristol Rovers, and past-it free transfer players from Swindon won't achieve that.

Something really has to give, this situation should NEVER be allowed to happen again.