Work in progress

Guest S60Carl

Really can't see Koumas signing unfortunately for many reasons mainly financial but he hasn't a proper pre-season and would be playing catch up for the next month or so. I actually believe that this is the strongest squad we've had in many a year and have quality cover in virtually every position.

Honestly can't see Koumas signing. It'd mean either changing the system to one main striker (2 of Madine, Lowe and O'Grady to miss out) or have him playing in place of Prutton or Semedo.

If we had that kind of money to spend on wages I'd rather see it spent on a quality winger.

Edited by alanharper

If Koumas is a free agent (am I right in thinking this?), then he wouldn't have to be signed by the end of the day.

Anyway, I agree with the other comments here; excellent player though Koumas has been, I think quality forward players should still be the priority.

I think Koumas is all washed up. If we sign him it wouldn't be long before he was getting slagged off for taking 1000's of us a week and giving f'all back. Or he'll injured. Keep clear if you ask me.

Living in Cardiff i've heard plenty of reports about him being a bad influnence on the dressing room too. And he has a gambling problem! And he was sh*te last year for Cardiff.

I think Koumas is all washed up. If we sign him it wouldn't be long before he was getting slagged off for taking 1000's of us a week and giving f'all back. Or he'll injured. Keep clear if you ask me.

Living in Cardiff i've heard plenty of reports about him being a bad influnence on the dressing room too. And he has a gambling problem! And he was sh*te last year for Cardiff.

But other than that...

lol

Guest Willie Henderson

Really can't see Koumas signing unfortunately for many reasons mainly financial but he hasn't a proper pre-season and would be playing catch up for the next month or so. I actually believe that this is the strongest squad we've had in many a year and have quality cover in virtually every position.

That the same quality cover that lost on pens last night to Bradford city, we need least 3 players in and 3 out , need to get shut of Morrison,Reynolds and reda or beevers !