Moving season ticket for one game

I would like to sit in another seat in the same stand for the final match of the season so that I can sit with a friend (the site claims that all seats near mine are unavailable, though I don't believe that - I'm sure there will still be plenty near my seat unsold on match day). Is there any way I can do this, either online or by calling the shop? I'm working all week and so going into the shop isn't possible.

If not then we'll just buy tickets and go sit at the back of the kop in some empty seats on the day.

Thanks for any answers.

Hi mate, this can usually be arranged by emailing the ticket office and requesting the seats or area you want to sit. Then they leave them for collection at the front desk on matchday.

Give them your client id(s) and the seat(s) you wish to move to.

I would like to sit in another seat in the same stand for the final match of the season so that I can sit with a friend (the site claims that all seats near mine are unavailable, though I don't believe that - I'm sure there will still be plenty near my seat unsold on match day). Is there any way I can do this, either online or by calling the shop? I'm working all week and so going into the shop isn't possible.

If not then we'll just buy tickets and go sit at the back of the kop in some empty seats on the day.

Thanks for any answers.

Do what i do. Buy a ticket for anywhere and get your mate to sit in front/side/behind you.

Iv had a season ticket for 3 years where i am and once someone has sat in front of me. Although the seat is never available to buy we buy a ticket for elsewhere and get our Friends and family to use that seat.

Thanks for the replies. I'll try emailing the ticket office, and failing that just buy him a ticket for somewhere, and if the seat next to mine is actually being used by someone (for about the third time this season, although the ticket is never available), we'll just find a pair of seats together in a (hopefully fuller than in recent months) Kop.

Just out of interest, does anyone know if seats that are unavailable are the ones being held for sale on the turnstile?

Thanks for the replies. I'll try emailing the ticket office, and failing that just buy him a ticket for somewhere, and if the seat next to mine is actually being used by someone (for about the third time this season, although the ticket is never available), we'll just find a pair of seats together in a (hopefully fuller than in recent months) Kop.

Just out of interest, does anyone know if seats that are unavailable are the ones being held for sale on the turnstile?

I found out a while back that the seats in front of me were corp seats. They said they didnt know why and said they would be on sale this season. They have never been on sale.