Guest JonTheOwl66

Megson doesn't seem to like playing particular players, especially if they make mistakes in the game. Shame, but he'll be gone in the summer.

Guest JonTheOwl66

He is c##p end of.

Don't know what it is about you.. But everything you say makes me wee wee myself with laughter.

Guest JonTheOwl66

So what has made you come to the conclusion that he would massivly improve our side he is slow prone to errors not a great reader of the game he ain't got a great deal going for him to be honest?.

I was being serious, you're flipping funny.

One bad game and out. Megson seems to be a fan of this method, apart from Teale.

What I didn't get about the team selection last night... Why drop Michael Morrison who had probably his best game for us down at Dagenham. Played very well indeed, in fct didn't put a foot wrong and got us out of the poo a few time.

Not a great way to install confidence and belief into a player so obviously short on it.

Shocking management IMO.

Guest totemowl

When Hinds came back for those few games we started getting some decent results. Then no Hinds and the results have been rubbish. Is he injured? if not why isn't he not playing?

You are overstating his involvement.

Also, in the last game he was involved in we lost heavily.

Guest JonTheOwl66

I know thats the worrying thing.

:biggrin:

The negativity is scary, but it's just true at the moment. Wednesday are basically like a poo pantomime, you laugh at all the wrong moments.