just imagine

http://www.swfc.co.uk/page/News/0,,10304~612763,00.html this is from 2005 when the last time we was in legue 1 when we had scott carson jones and agbonlahor there the reason we got promoted but insted this season we loan some rubbish players from legue 2 and non legue and some championship were not loaning hot prospects we should be looking in big teams youth and loan the players from them then we would of had a chance look at all those players i mentioned at the top there living the dream agbonlahor is a main aston villa player who is scoring goals and jones who has been transferd for over 10 mill if we got him we wouldnt be were we are now and scott carson who is west broms main keeper just imagine... :huh: Edited by baz.thornton

http://www.swfc.co.uk/page/NextMatchPreview/0,,10304~668936,00.html this is from 2005 when the last time we was in legue 1 when we had scott carson jones and agbonlahor there the reason we got promoted but insted this season we loan some rubbish players from legue 2 and non legue and some championship were not loaning hot prospects we should be looking in big teams youth and loan the players from them then we would of had a chance look at all those players i mentioned at the top there living the dream agbonlahor is a main aston villa player who is scoring goals and jones who has been transferd for over 10 mill if we got him we wouldnt be were we are now and scott carson who is west broms main keeper just imagine... :huh:

Wrong I'm afraid.

They came when we were in the Championship a year later.

What Premier League club wants to loan out their better reserve players to play in a sh#te L1 team in the midst of a relegation battle?