What is going on??

Guest Yorkshireowl

It seems the players heads have gone, no confidence and everything seems a chore. How many times do we see teams that are on a good run play better - they gain confidence, the passes flow better, their instinct is better, This team has lost that. The players are good enough to play better than they are. It's the managers job to sort their heads out. How many times do you see a seemingly crap team get a new manager then all of a sudden that team starts playing well? Its the same players with the same ability yet they can suddenly pass better, shoot better,etc.

This team has the ability to stay up no question but to me its the psychological side that is the problem. Get that sorted and the ability will come back.

Look at Tiger Woods - Had all the marital crap and he couldn't putt for toffee - he didn't simply lose the ability of being one of the best ever golfers the worlds seen, he lost his head.

Megson needs to sort their heads out. How? I don't know I'm not the manager just a fan watching helplessly as my beloved team continues to suffer one of the biggest falls from grace the football leagues ever seen