Beevers and Spurr

Guest Gtown Owl

Guest Gtown Owl

On numerous occasions i have seen posts about AI being a great coach if this is the case why have two promising young players Beevers and Spurr gone backwards under his guidance.

Guest totemowl

On numerous occasions i have seen posts about AI being a great coach if this is the case why have two promising young players Beevers and Spurr gone backwards under his guidance.

You're wrong. They went backwards under Laws. They've been struggling to get their confidence back since, especially Beevers. The changes that Irvine has brought about - involving competition for places - should do them good.

The realism is that the team has gone backwards since these two came through. They are and have always been useless, they are there for all the wrong reason, hight, left footed, fitness, commitment and long throws from Spurr.

NIETHER HAVE THE ABILTY PASS THE BALL!!!!!!!!!!! FOREVER GOES INTO THE STAND!!!!!!!!!!!

If you look around too many players are making it in youth teams based on characteristics and special attributes putting all the basics aside!!!!!

Teams choose the individuals that fit the part then they learn them football!!!

THIS IS BACK TO FRONT