Online ticketing- Problems today?

Guest Feste

Hi All

Just a question to ask if anybody else has experienced problems printing off tickets bought online. I bought 2 today (Charlton this Saturday) but unlike other occasions I bought online the receipt doesn't have a printing link. I then went on to my account history and the link that allows me to 'reprint e-ticket' just takes me back to my account history page. I want to see if there is a problem that i can sort without going through the grim phone experience of going through all the explaining etc etc.

has this happened to anyone else on here? If so, any advice to rectify it would be gratefully appreciated.

Feste

Just posted on another thread, so this is a re post.

Happened to me too. Bought Tranmere tickets for £17 and Dads senior citizen £9. Today I decide to buy Charlton tickets for me £17, the Mrs £17 and Dad which is now £11. When charging me it decided to charge tickets at £17, £19 and £11. The seats are next to each other. Emailed the club.

Figure that out !

Hi All

Just a question to ask if anybody else has experienced problems printing off tickets bought online. I bought 2 today (Charlton this Saturday) but unlike other occasions I bought online the receipt doesn't have a printing link. I then went on to my account history and the link that allows me to 'reprint e-ticket' just takes me back to my account history page. I want to see if there is a problem that i can sort without going through the grim phone experience of going through all the explaining etc etc.

has this happened to anyone else on here? If so, any advice to rectify it would be gratefully appreciated.

Feste

http://www.owlstalk.co.uk/forums/index.php?showtopic=143308