SHEFFIELD WEDNESDAY V HUDDERSFIELD TOWN

Tell me please, when the match video is played back to team and manager, why do they seem unable to see what every fan sees?

Playing too deep.

Hoofing the ball out of defence missing out the midfield.

Continually losing posession because of poor passing.

Failing to support the strikers.

I could go on but theses are the obvious things picked out time and time again by posters on this site.

I am not one to support calls for a change of manager every 5 minutes but we NEED a new aproach as soon as possible, or no chance of even making play offs.

Guest owls_4_life

What an awful display that was! Hoofball has returned and quel surprise we lose. We looked shakey all over the pitch, why were we so scared to play against Huddersfield? Hardly the Real Madrid of the North...

I thought the first half was decent fare played by two pretty good League One sides. Perhaps I would say say this being a Terrier but I also thought we just about shaded it overall. Clearly Irvine told Wednesday players to get closer to us in the second half particularly on Roberts and Pilkington and that worked to an extent but it ruined the game as a spectacle with both side resorting to hoof ball. I genuinely felt we deserved the win not least because we battled it out to the end, which is something we've not done for a while. The goal was a peach and if you'd not changed it at half time I think we could have gone on and got more second half. Pilkington is a star!

Of the teams we've played at home this time I'd say Brighton and Wednesday are the best. You both looked organised but Wednesday need more self-belief and determination that comes with it.

Good Luck for the rest of the campaign. All Yorkshire (apart from the Blunts) would surly be chuffed if we both gained promotion.

AceT(HTFC) :biggrin: