Alan Irvine - Attacking manager?

Guest starrydave

247 members have voted

1. 1. Should Alan Irvine stay on now that he is trying to display attractive, attacking football?

• Yes
    • No

Guest Darkus Owlus

This thread makes no sense. If Irvine had us playing like the Bristol Rovers game every time of course we'd all be behind him. The fact is nine times out of ten Irvine's teams under perform against lesser opposition.

Was very surprising that the Carlisle and Swindon resuts got ignored in a wave of Mandaric inspired positivity.

Quite right.

Though that positivity you speak of often comes with wins too, when we win Irvine is alright, when we lose he's a disaster.

For me, every week he's a disaster even when we've won the odd game with a few goals.

4-1.....fcvking digusting.

Quite right.

Though that positivity you speak of often comes with wins too, when we win Irvine is alright, when we lose he's a disaster.

For me, every week he's a disaster even when we've won the odd game with a few goals.

4-1.....fcvking digusting.

I only disagree with you on one point... we lost 5-1. :biggrin:

Guest Distraught!

I wanted him sacked after the 6-2 win, a lot more people will be thinking the same now they can see how sh!t he really is.

I know what you are trying to say. I just found the comment about the poll being very out of date amusing. It was posted after the 6-2 home win. :laugh: