Should we give mellor a contract to keep him beyond his loan period?

Are you mentally handy capped my friend?

Mellors done nothing? He's our top scorer with 12 goals and two hat tricks, does all the running and is linking well with CM.

You can see we want him with the way everyone went off after he got injured at Carlisle you dimwit.

Which ones are the handy ones? Baseball? Flat? :biggrin:

Nobody wanted to take Mellor in the NPC, so he clearly isn't going to do anything amazing in the NPC, so why sign him? It's actually not like he has done anything amazing here, tbh.

Nonsensical argument. Players play well at certain clubs and not at others- as theOwlsman says, my gut feeling is that Mellor likes it at S6. Tthe main criticism from Preston fans was that he was lazy and uncommitted- that couldn't be any further from the truth here, in fact i'd go as far as to say that Mellor has been the hardest working player in at the club this season (which is saying something given how much ground JoC, Buxton and others have covered.) He's got quality, he scores goals, he's got premiership experience etc.

If Mellor performs this season, and we can get him for free or peanuts (i think that's a real possibility, especially if Preston were to get relegated) we'd have to be crazy as a bag of cats to not try and sign him IMO.

AMB1867 ,Are you for real !!!

please read what TheBoyBeevers/people are trying tell you.

Its clear that you know F*ck all about football

Edited by w.owl