Our Kop vs Anfield Kop

a kop is a "hill"... (named after the famous spion kop hill in south africa)

"SUFC Shareholders meeting in November 2007 the club announced that it intends to expand the Kop by 3,500 ( making it the largest 'kop' in the country ) and to upgrade all the facilities and cover the concourse areas.[21] Work is now scheduled to start before the Summer of 2010."

WOAH! - WTF the blunts are gonna have the biggest kop in the country!!!!

I've driven by Sheffield United's "Kop" on many occasion... I saw no fookin' hill! It's just another stand! :biggrin:

Guest thetruthisoutthere

No, it was just the south stand which they'd put on hold i'm sure the Kop was going ahead regardless.

McCabe pulled the plug on the kop development as well m8, although your'e right originally he did promise thier lot only the south stand was dependant on W/C bid then did a u turn - no developments until premiership status is regained

I've driven by Sheffield United's "Kop" on many occasion... I saw no fookin' hill! It's just another stand! :biggrin:

Have you ever noticed how Bramall Lane seems to be getting lower and lower? I think it's sinking, possibly into the drains that run underneath. I try not to go that way too often, but had to go past the other day, and I swear it's a good 20ft lower than a month ago....

Could this be an omen?

Weird.

Have you ever noticed how Bramall Lane seems to be getting lower and lower? I think it's sinking, possibly into the drains that run underneath. I try not to go that way too often, but had to go past the other day, and I swear it's a good 20ft lower than a month ago....

Could this be an omen?

Weird.

Guest Johnbloodaxe

Could this be an omen?

Weird.

You posted twice too......even wierder .... :ph34r: