Neil Warnock such a hypocrite

Guest addz123

Guest addz123

I don't post on here as often as I used to anymore, however watching neil warnock complaining about the way crystal palace were docked points make him imo the world's biggest hypocrite.

Rewind a couple of seasons, and he was arguing that "premier league rules state west ham should have been docked points". Yet now, he's arguing the exact opposite, saying "it's stupid the football league docked crystal palace points, and that they had no right to punish the players and team."

Funny how you've completely changed your mind to suit your needs warnock.

Slightly different circumstances though.

What Colin/Pigs never understood is the fact that it was THEIR fault that they got relegated.

10pt lead over West Ham/Needed a point at HOME against Wigan.

They failed

I don't post on here as often as I used to anymore, however watching neil warnock complaining about the way crystal palace were docked points make him imo the world's biggest hypocrite.

Rewind a couple of seasons, and he was arguing that "premier league rules state west ham should have been docked points". Yet now, he's arguing the exact opposite, saying "it's stupid the football league docked crystal palace points, and that they had no right to punish the players and team."

Funny how you've completely changed your mind to suit your needs warnock.

Well looking at your post count, you certainly used to be a prolific poster.

BTW - Wrong section.

Guest triple j

Warnock is a hypocrite and a total fake to be honest.

"Crystal palace fans are the best I've known" :blink:

"I'm not a new fangled high-rise kind of manager, Loftus road is a proper old fashioned football ground" :ohmy:

"You get some of the best banter at Loftus road" WTF?

The c*nt just makes anything up as it suits him.

Guest ArbourOwl

I see the link made here. Neil is from Sheffield so this goes into the SHEFFIELD WEDNESDAY SECTION...Good call..... :mellow: