50/ 50 ticket seller

Guest intercity0wl

Guest intercity0wl

Dont know who he is or if he has been selling the draw tickets for a while and i have only just seen him, but the guy who was stood on the corner over the road from the kop who looked like a spiv in his shirt, tie and what i think was a crombie. The guy had plenty of rattle, had an answer for every remark made to him, also had a smile on his face and more importantly was making money for the club as nobody who passed him cannot say they didn't know what he was selling.Well done to him could not fault his sales patter which got two of us to buy an extra one each.When ever the club are trying to push anything on match day and want as many people to know about it as possible i suggest they find out who he is, although i would imagine with him being a 50/50 ticket seller and his smarter than normal attire for that job they already know who im on about. UTO

Dont know who he is or if he has been selling the draw tickets for a while and i have only just seen him, but the guy who was stood on the corner over the road from the kop who looked like a spiv in his shirt, tie and what i think was a crombie. The guy had plenty of rattle, had an answer for every remark made to him, also had a smile on his face and more importantly was making money for the club as nobody who passed him cannot say they didn't know what he was selling.Well done to him could not fault his sales patter which got two of us to buy an extra one each.When ever the club are trying to push anything on match day and want as many people to know about it as possible i suggest they find out who he is, although i would imagine with him being a 50/50 ticket seller and his smarter than normal attire for that job they already know who im on about. UTO

That sounds very much like the guy who sells 50/50 tickets in the South / Grandstand, (think there was a thread about him a couple of months ago) anyways I always get a ticket from him just because it's him. He was also in the directors box on Saturday, seemed to be selling a good few and also updating LS on how things were going!Top Bloke.

That sounds very much like the guy who sells 50/50 tickets in the South / Grandstand, (think there was a thread about him a couple of months ago) anyways I always get a ticket from him just because it's him. He was also in the directors box on Saturday, seemed to be selling a good few and also updating LS on how things were going!Top Bloke.

Yeah he does a good job that lad. I sit in Kop now....I miss seeing him selling them on the South...gerrim ont' Kop :biggrin:

That thread also had a part of it which was about the man on corner opposite Kop. I only remember because his son is on here and said he would pass on our kind words