MORE NOTTS COUNTY TICKETS MADE AVAILABLE!

A few people have been asking, so I thought I would clear it up (as much as possible)....

County have said on their site that their safety certificate has been upgraded and they can offer more tickets.

It's also appears that they have told supporters on their facebook that they are sending more tickets to us.

This isn't something County have let us know about or informed us. However, we're chasing it up - if we can get more tickets for our supporters then we will.

If we do there will be an announcement on the official site and the extra tickets will go on sale as soon as possible.

Watch this space...

UPDATE: More tickets available: http://www.swfc.co.uk/page/TicketNewsDetail/0,,10304~2167944,00.html

Edited by Deejayone

Guest BirdonaMaguire

As long as your consecutive run isn't just the last four games consecutively....

James if you have an email address of an OO user that I sent you could we ban him from away games? we last won when he attended in Dec 2006, he is going Saturday and to Yeovil

James if you have an email address of an OO user that I sent you could we ban him from away games? we last won when he attended in Dec 2006, he is going Saturday and to Yeovil

:st2:

I don't think that's is possible mate - but people need to reach out to his sense of morals and persuade him not to go...

Guest BirdonaMaguire

:st2:

I don't think that's is possible mate - but people need to reach out to his sense of morals and persuade him not to go...

We've tried that, then threats of violence, I think you need to take a hard line, for the love of the club

We've tried that, then threats of violence, I think you need to take a hard line, for the love of the club

Have you gone round his house changing all his clocks so misses his transport there?

Or locked him in a cupboard until after the match?

BTW - looking very positive... are you still watching this space...

As long as your consecutive run isn't just the last four games consecutively....

BTW - It's looking fairly positive.

Unfortunately my run is 10 years this April......

And my run of home games streches back to the 1999 season..... the year we got relegated.

Maybe you don't want me at Notts County on Saturday :biggrin:

Unfortunately my run is 10 years this April......

And my run of home games streches back to the 1999 season..... the year we got relegated.

Maybe you don't want me at Notts County on Saturday :biggrin:

Can you get really drunk on Friday and overlay please.

(Feel free to do this for the rest of the season too. Thanks). :biggrin:

if we get them will they be availible first via phone or online?

In the ticket office...

Then online and phone at the same time.