China Owls

First of all, let me say hi to everyone in this forum.

Unlike the majority of football fans here in china who are supporting Man U and liverpool or any other big clubs, I've been a huge fans of Sheffield Wednesday for over 15 years since I was 8.

despite the failure of going back the Top game in the last a few years, I never doubt my choice. I always believe that the owls is capable of enjoying some old glories like what we did in 1990's .

Get the Tractor Boys tomorrow. Go for it!!

Cheers

Wow, another SWFC supporter in China =) I moved to China 2 months ago, but I'm trying to keep up with the OWLS news as much as possible =) Where in China do you live m8?

Guest BaRmY OwLs

Good stuff a lot of people are just glory supporters, its good that we can stick by a team we love!!!!!!!! UTO wednesday all over the world and country not just sheffield

Wow, another SWFC supporter in China =) I moved to China 2 months ago, but I'm trying to keep up with the OWLS news as much as possible =) Where in China do you live m8?

Shanghai Owl here any fellow shanghai owls msg me and we can hook up for the game on Saturday ..... although i dont know where yet

Shanghai Owl here any fellow shanghai owls msg me and we can hook up for the game on Saturday ..... although i dont know where yet

Bulldog Shanghai -

1 Wulumuqi Nan Lu,

French Concession

near Dongping Lu, Metro Line 1 Hengshan Lu Station

乌鲁木齐南路1号

近东平路, 地铁1号线衡山路站

6466-7878

www.bulldog-shanghai.com

bulldog.shanghai@gmail.com

01 15 AM Sunday ( sturday night)

How many China owls we got these days !!

7 yrs exciled in China , i still look forward to going to watch the Wednesday , win or lose its in my blood , always will be

UTO

First of all, let me say hi to everyone in this forum.

Unlike the majority of football fans here in china who are supporting Man U and liverpool or any other big clubs, I've been a huge fans of Sheffield Wednesday for over 15 years since I was 8.

despite the failure of going back the Top game in the last a few years, I never doubt my choice. I always believe that the owls is capable of enjoying some old glories like what we did in 1990's .

Get the Tractor Boys tomorrow. Go for it!!

Cheers