Singapore Owl!

Guest bluezing

Guest bluezing

Hi everyone,

Finally I am able to register an account with Owlstalk. :laugh:

I'm from Singapore,somewhere in South East Asia, in case some of you have not heard of this country before.hehe.

Over here in this EPL-crazy country, the majority supports Man Utd, Liverpool, Arsenal, and now Chelsea.

The minority supports Newcastle, Spurs. (I can't see any Blackburn and Leeds jerseys nowadays) :laugh: .

I think i'm the only Wednesday supporter here! :blush:

I fell in love with the Owls since somewhere around 1991-1992. Reasons?

1. My favourite colour! Blue!

2. Simple and nice emblem! The old school Owl logo!

3. The name of the club, Sheffield Wednesday, sounds way too cool when you're just a 12 years old kid. :biggrin:

4. Waddle and Hirsty!

Like all Owls fans, I've seen the club's fortunes rise and fall. For myself, I can only keep track via internet and the imported football magazines from UK, such as Match.

To keep it short, let's all continue to support the Owls and there will be a day when WE will be back to where

WE truly belongs, the EPL!!!

UP THE OWLS!!!!

P/s : Do add me in Facebook, flyingoat79@hotmail.com :happy:

Guest plymouthowl

Hi everyone,

Finally I am able to register an account with Owlstalk. :laugh:

I'm from Singapore,somewhere in South East Asia, in case some of you have not heard of this country before.hehe.

Over here in this EPL-crazy country, the majority supports Man Utd, Liverpool, Arsenal, and now Chelsea.

The minority supports Newcastle, Spurs. (I can't see any Blackburn and Leeds jerseys nowadays) :laugh: .

I think i'm the only Wednesday supporter here! :blush:

I fell in love with the Owls since somewhere around 1991-1992. Reasons?

1. My favourite colour! Blue!

2. Simple and nice emblem! The old school Owl logo!

3. The name of the club, Sheffield Wednesday, sounds way too cool when you're just a 12 years old kid. :biggrin:

4. Waddle and Hirsty!

Like all Owls fans, I've seen the club's fortunes rise and fall. For myself, I can only keep track via internet and the imported football magazines from UK, such as Match.

To keep it short, let's all continue to support the Owls and there will be a day when WE will be back to where

WE truly belongs, the EPL!!!

UP THE OWLS!!!!

P/s : Do add me in Facebook, flyingoat79@hotmail.com :happy:

Hi mate, i'm out travelling at the mo, in Melbourne for the next couple of weeks, then off to Singapore. I'm there for the final championship weekend and hoping and praying i can watch Wednesday survive the drop. Will the matches be shown in the bars out there?

Guest bluezing

No mate, they show only EPL/ISA/SPL and those European matches...

i can't tell you how deprived i was...

i even need to go youtube to watch some of the owls goals...