Covid Refunds for 2019/20 - What Did you do ?

Covid Refunds   

38 members have voted

1. 1. 2019/20 Season Ticket rebate options - what did you do? (Option plus Outcome Selection)

• Option 1 - iFollow Pass for remaining 9 games and got £25 Ticket/Superstore Credit
    • Option 2 - iFollow Pass for remaining 9 games and Donated your refund to the club
    • Option 3 - iFollow Pass for remaining 9 games and Donated your refund to our youth academy programme
    • Option 4 - iFollow Pass for remaining 9 games and Donated your refund to our Community Programme
    • Option 5 - Outstanding pro rata value on your Season Ticket credited with 50% towards a future Season Ticket/home match ticket and 50% towards official SWFC merchandise at the Owls Megastore
    • Option 6 - The outstanding pro rata Season Ticket value credited to your Season Card redeemable against official SWFC merchandise at the Owls Megastore
    • Option 7 - The outstanding pro rata Season Ticket value credited to your online ticket account redeemable against future Season Tickets/home match tickets.
    • Option 8 - The outstanding Season Ticket pro rata value refunded back to your debit or credit card.
    • Outcome A: I had no issues with the rebate option that I selected
    • Outcome B: I forgot to select my preferences before the deadline stated so got nothing (accept that its my fault)
    • Outcome C: I selected my preferences before the deadline but had to contact club directly as I did not get my Refund
    • Outcome D: I selected my preferences before the deadline but still haven't received refund for the 2019/20 season (Email Contact Only)
    • Outcome D: I selected my preferences before the deadline but still haven't received refund for the 2019/20 season (Email, Phone and/or In-Person Contact)
    • Outcome F: I forgot to select my preferences before the deadline stated but tried to claim after the date but still waiting (my fault)

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 30/07/22 at 14:00

Ok let's see what really happened following today's article in the Sheffield Star?

Simply answer the poll on what option you selected following the announcement on 16th June 2020 (https://www.swfc.co.uk/news/2020/june/season-ticket-rebate-options) and what the outcome was ?